1 Day Trekking Chiang Mai, Mae Taeng area
2 hours total walking in the day
Difficulty: Easy to moderate
Best price guaranteed: 1,290 Thb / person
The 1 day trekking will bring you in the North of Chiang Mai, well known for its beautiful scenery. The highlight of the day is a real trek in just a day!
- Pick-up time at your hotel or guesthouse between 08h00 and 08h30
- Orchids and butterfly farm
- Elephant riding about 15 minutes
- Walking 2 times 1 hour
- Whitewater rafting about 30 minutes to 1 hour (depend of water level)
- Bamboo rafting 30 minutes
- Back around 17h30
(Times are approximates and can have variation following conditions, but our main is your enjoyment)
- Pickup from your hotel and back
- Join tour (group of 4 to 15 aprox.)
- Full Transportation
- Officially Licensed English speaking guide usually native from the area or hill tribe
- Drinks (beer, water…)
Questions and answers
Q: Is it difficult?
A: This trek is not suitable for children and the elderly. The difficulty is average to lightly difficult. Months of April to May are quite hot. Months of August till the end of October can be wet.
Q: What should I bring?
A: A small back pack bag, one t-shirts, swimming suit, a short pants or long pants, two pair of socks, hiking shoes or good closed sports with crampons and flip flops, a towel, a raincoat (during the rainy season of July, August and moreover September and October), Polar shirt during cold season, toilet paper, mosquito repellent, any prescription medication you require like an asthma inhaler or other medicines and of course your photo camera with battery fully charged and plenty of memory.
Q: Is it fair tourism?
A: Yes, it benefits directly to the locals, your guide is local, the staff is local, it creates sustainable economy for the area.
Q: Is it responsible trekking or an eco trek?
A: Nobody wants to destroy the area: professionals, guide and visitors – it is highly recommended to bring a plastic bag and take back your garbage with you. In the city you can put it in the correct disposal.
Q: Is it fun?
A: Quite fun and be prepared to socialize and make new friends.
Q: Is it a crowded area?
A: Usually no, but it can happen to see some others tourists during high season.
Q: I would like to make them some donation or tips over there, can I?
A: Tips are not mandatory but if you are happy, it’s up to you. Give smiles, exchange and communicate also, accept other cultures.
Convenient: pickup and back at your hotel
Fully flexible: no fix date decide when just 48 hours before.
Insured by Chartis Thailand
License number: 21/00488 delivered by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports, Thailand, Department of Tourism.
Booking services and provider selection by a top 50 travel agency in Thailand assessed and awarded an official 4 stars rating by Ministry of Tourism and Sports, Department of Tourism certified good level for the services of tourism. Certificate valid until February, 25th 2014.
Cancellation Policy with full refund, no risk following our rules:
- If you cancel, at least seven or more days before the scheduled date, you will be fully refund the total amount.
- If you cancel, between 3 and 6 calendar days of the scheduled date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the total tour cost.
- If you cancel, within 2 days of the scheduled date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the total tour cost.
Date change policy, yes, you can change the date…
ChangMai.info does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care center more than three days (72 hours) ahead of your confirmed tour date.
Book and reserve now – Convenient: pickup and back at your hotel – Fully flexible: no fix date decide when just 48 hours before. Available everyday.
Back to the home: Trekking Chiang Mai: direct booking
More in the same category: Trekking in Chiang Mai
Related information on the web:
- Trek is a long adventurous journey undertaken on foot in areas where common means Trekking should not be confused with mountaineering.… Trekking
- Hiking a long-distance trail from end-to-end is also referred to as trekking and as thru-hiking in some places Examples of long-distance.… Hiking
- Rafting or white water rafting is the challenging recreational outdoor activity of using an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other.… Rafting
- The Asian or Asiatic elephant Elephas maximus is the only living species of the Tusks from Thai poached elephants also enter the market.… Asian elephant